Plantagenet Wreath – stitching to the background

Back to business after the excitement of launching the new site.

I haven’t had time to do much sewing recently, but I have finished off the Plantagenet Wreath.  With it cut out, I needed to stitch it onto the background fabric, which is a dark red cotton velvet.  I did take photos of this as I went along but it was hard to see much difference between them, so here it is with everything stitched down:

Plantagenet Wreath embroidery stitched to the background fabric

Plantagenet Wreath embroidery stitched to the background fabric

Tidied up and stretched onto a piece of mount board:

Plantagenet Wreath embroidery stretched onto board

Plantagenet Wreath embroidery stretched onto board

I’m going to get it framed – I’ll show you it once I get it back and it’s properly finished.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.